Stay Local. Stay Well.
The fundamental delivery of a safe and secure environment will never change, that is the delivery of true hospitality. However, as the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing cleanliness and supporting your well being through your stay with new science led protocols which are supported through our Canadian Governing Health Officials.
Wishing all a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.
Effective immediately, we have temporarily closed from Dec 21st through to January 28, 2021 as per Ontario’s legislated health and safety regulations to contain covid19. For more information on how Ontario is responding to Covid19.
Reservations are being accepted from January 29th onward. Guests with Winterfest in the Square cancellations will have priority reservations from the 29th onwards.
Please follow us on social media for relevant updates and any new announcements.
It is an unprecedented time and we appreciate your support. We love being of service to you, our guests, neighbours and Niagara community. Your health and safety, the wellbeing of our team and families are most important. We stand in compliance with Niagara and Ontario Public Health, The Flour Mill Scratch Kitchen Restaurant, Mind Trix by Edward Stone at Mystic Stone Lounge along with the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel will be closed temporarily.
We’ll be back as soon as we can, and look forward to that day. In the meantime, we will be getting creative in our culinary, event and accommodation offerings so we continue to serve you in a safe and extra special way.
Our Niagara Falls Commitment
Keeping workplaces, staff and guests safe is our destination’s primary focus. Key public health measures are in place and we all share a responsibility to say informed, be prepared, be flexible and follow health and safety guidelines.
We are committed to fulfilling all new standards introduced by Provincial and Regional Health Authorities for your safety and comfort, confident that our team will apply their decades of hospitality experience to ensuring your safe enjoyment of Niagara Falls, Canada
At Old Stone Inn we have been working hard to implement physical distancing, limited contact and cleaning guidelines, which includes:
- limiting the number of guests permitted in elevators, gyms, pools or other amenities
- frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces in common areas such as door handles, elevator buttons, seating areas, etc.
- increased cleaning and disinfection in guest rooms after check-out
- directional arrows and floor decals for appropriate spacing requirements of 2m/6ft at registration desks or other common areas
- dedicated entrance and exit doors
- protective barriers and cashless and touchless payment transactions, where possible
CLEANLINESS AND WELLBEING
We, pre-COVID-19 had rigorous cleaning procedures working with programs developed with Ecolab and Diversey, both leaders in their field of cleaning technologies. We have been working with these external specialists to enhance best practices and implement processes for overall health optimization. We already deep cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants however, this is now being expanded with COVID-19 protocols which are supported by Canadian Governing Health Officials. You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of our hotel;
- Reduced contact at check-in
- Front Desk Screens
- Sanitizer Stations
- Sanitized Key Cards
- Paperless Check-out
- Reduction of in-room furnishings
- Reduction of in-room high touch items
- New Laundry protocols
Public Spaces & Facilities
- Social Distancing with markers to help navigate
- Increased frequency of cleaning high touch surfaces
- Best practices for pools and all common area seating
Food & Beverage
- New standards and service approach to all aspects of our Food & Beverage Deliver
At the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel, we will continue to build and expand upon our culture of clean. Clean Champion program will be put in place to help property teams consistently deliver expanded cleanliness standards.